The range and type of services that EIA are able to provide IFI’s and project sponsors include the following:
- Project monitoring/lender supervisor roles
- Independent advice on all contractual aspects of project(s), including contracts/conditions of contract, tender and contract documentation, claims and dispute avoidance, contractual solutions to problems and issues, impartial advice on claims and dispute settlement proposals/recommendations etc.
- Independent evaluators/observers (e.g. for tendering procedures)
- Procurement strategy, advice and assistance, from initial conceptual programme phase to individual project procurement.
- Procurement procedures and best practice.
- Project audit (pre and post contract).
- Technical, financial and contractual/legal due diligence.
- Training of staff in the use, application and interpretation of Conditions of Contract, especially FIDIC.
- Depending upon the exact nature and level of an IFI or a project sponsor’s involvement in a project(s), some of the services that EIA provide to Employer/Client Organisations would be relevant, such as support during the tendering process or one-to-one support to senior management on contractual aspects.
If an IFI or project sponsor has a particular need for EIA’s support and/or advice that does not appear to be covered by the services outlined above, please contact us to discuss your particular needs and requirements.